CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday Recap

I have to admit, I have much to be thankful for in my life. Yes, just like everyone else, there are areas of my life that could use improvement. This birthday has been far more emotional for me than any other birthday... and no, it's not really to do with turning the big 3-0. Cause really, I just don't feel any older.

Smiles came through and suprised me with a wonderful night out with some friends. We went to a fondue place and it was fab! I loved it. I could go back.... And just do the dessert course. It was the BEST ever. Yummy. So not only did I have a great night out, but of course, I got the camera....









It took my mind off some other things that are going on in my life right now. So not only did I get a great night out, but I got everything that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment