CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mommy Redefined - In Full Swing

Ok, I am bored with my Top 10 Product count down. Any ideas?

Mommy Redefined is in full swing. Why? Because I got a massage today. I treated myself. And let me tell you. I am about as tight as a mo' fo.

Are mo' fos tight?

And then after that I drove out my friend's house with the kiddies to pick up their beloved Radio Flyer wagon. The wagon has been sitting in her garage for over a year while we try to sell our darn house. Sigh of relief. Those are the things that weigh heavily on me. Taking up her garage space.

Yup, that's sad. I need to drink more. She has plenty of garage space.

And after a night of relaxation, removing the weight from my shoulders. Literally and figuratively.

I leave you with this. Yes, another picture from my new camera.

But it screams summer. And summer is well, bliss.




No comments:

Post a Comment