CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

#8 Best & Worst

#8 Best & Worst: The GoGirl

This product takes the #8 spot for the Best & Worst. It is just plain weird. But for some odd reason, I find it super interesting. So it wins both Best and Worst (or rather most interestingly weird). I first saw this in the back of a magazine but had forgotten all about it until I saw it on MckMama's Blog when she had a product giveaway....

So what is this exactly? Its a FUD!


The GoGirl is "is the way to stand up to crowded, disgusting, distant or non-existent bathrooms. It’s a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to urinate while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discreet. It’s hygienic."


I hate germs which is one reason why I find this product so interesting and potentially helpful. But what do you do with the thing after you have peed through it? Do you go to the bathroom sink and wash it out?


Still need to think through the logistics on this one.



1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of giving my mom one for her birthday! Sort of as a joke and sort of as a you-never-know-you-may-need-it item for her trip to Europe :)

    ReplyDelete