CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation & Random Thoughts...

There is nothing better than a vacation.... I am winding down from a 4.5 day weekend and I have discovered that I need to do this more often. We spent the weekend up at the lake. Um, hello? What's going on with this global cooling thing - it was under 60 degrees in July. Oh well, that didn't stop us. It was way to cold to swim in the lake so Smiles and I took the kiddos to an indoor water park about 20 minutes from the cabin.

I was a little embarrassed in my swimsuit but as my dear sister-in-law reminds me .... LOOK AROUND! "There is always someone who looks worse than you". So sad, yet so true. I find comfort in the obesity of others. OK, not really but yes, it does make me feel a little bit better. Call me whatcha want.

We went out to eat, LC and LP fished off the dock, they took turns riding in mommy's kayak, we went for walks and lounged in the fresh air.

Now that I am back in town my organizational crusade continues. I am itching to have a garage sale (if only it was a moving sale) and get some of the excess crap out of the house. Unfortunatley the house being on the market is throwing a wrinkle in my garage sale plans.

The stuff keeps piling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment