CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Take it off Tuesday

I can't believe it's Tuesday already. I lost an entire pound this week. Wow . So unless I do colonics (sp?) or cut off a limb - I am not going to hit my target by my birthday. I am okay with that. I am not about to have a tube shoved up my butt and crap extracted to hit an aribitrary date of my birthday. Speaking of which, I wonder what they do with the waste. I mean ... do they throw poop bags in the garbage? How would like that job?

I often think about crap (pun intended) like that.... On my way home from work, I thought about the stupidest products ever evented. More on that later.

I know what you are thinking...

No, I am not entirely random in my thought process. One of my top products is fart related.

No comments:

Post a Comment