CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Take it Off Tuesday - Hello?

It's hard to believe that this week went by so fast. I clearly took a break from posting. But progress has been made on the Take it Off Challenge. I have 11 lbs to go. It will be a serious challenge to take off the remaining 11lbs by my birthday - which is less than 1 month away. But still, progress is good. And what are you punks doing? I had one joiner - and she has not reported back. Yup, that's right neighbor.

On to other accomplishments, the 4th of July was not only fun and exciting but productive. We did really festive things like clean out the cars. There was an entire meal stuck under the car seats. Anyone hungry?

And I am both happy and embarrassed to report that I have finally completed LC and LPs baby books. That's right, they are three years old and I just finished the first year. But I am going to be honest with myself and give some credit... You should see my baby book! I have a few scribbles, a hospital bracelet, one or two pictures (not her strong suit) and some greeting cards shoved in a book. Thanks, Mom. I guess she was tired by the time #4 rolled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment