CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

#7 Best & Worst

#7 Best: Your local Farmer's Market
It's not really a thing but an event rather. This weekend, I met up with one of my dear college friends downtown for the Farmer's Market. It has been years since I last visited a Farmer's Market, and I will be going back more often. Not only did I leave loaded down with fresh veggies for really low prices ... BUT I bought myself flowers. $5 for an enormous bouquet of super bright flowers. How could I pass that up? Besides LP and LC went nuts when I got home and helped put them in the vase. They were thrilled and so was I.
#7 Worst: The Wipes Warmer

It's a warmer for your precious baby's bum wipes. Good idea, right? Those wipes are cold and make for unhappy babies. I thought it was a great concept and LP & LC seemed to like it. Guess what? I followed the damn directions and they broke out into major diaper rash. MAJOR - as in massive yeast infections. So after appropriately medicating (doctor's orders) my children's private areas with Monistat. I went on-line and read the horrific reviews of other mothers who had the same experience.
I don't care how careful you are in changing the pad in the warmer... buyer beware. It was the worst freaking two weeks EVER. Well okay, RSV was worse. But it was awful - thank god they won't remember it.

1 comment:

  1. i love farmers markets! love getting the fresh produce. And i never knew that about the wipe warmer. we had one and had no problems, but man for the next baby I will keep an eye out for that!

    ReplyDelete