CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

16 pairs of pants

I realized it was kind of boring to list out a long list of my goals for the week and then report back on Tuesday. So this week, I thought that I would write about one of my goals each day as I achieved success and Tuesdays would be reserved for my goal of losing 20lbs by age 30.

So last night after LP and LC went to bed, I thought that I would clean out my closet (operation simplify, organize). I quickly changed my mind. This is slightly embarrassing. Remember how I told you about my maximum size?

I counted the number of pants that I have that don’t fit. 16 pairs of pants in total…. And most of those are in my maximum size. I have a handful of pants that fit and I wear them every day.

Don’t laugh. Maybe you can relate.

Or maybe you are one of those annoying skinny people (it’s jealously not hatred). And it’s not that they are super small on me… just a little too tight for my liking especially when dealing with my Front Butt.

So I stopped with the closet project and decided to put that on-hold until I achieve 20 X 30.

Instead I re-opened the package that came in the mail and started my new “hobby”. I attempted to take a picture of it, but it was a challenge to get the right lighting. Maybe tonight.

So the next time, I want to snack on something naughty… I will remember the 16 pairs of pants that I would really like to wear. Nothing could taste so good that it would be worth squeezing into the same damn pants everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment