CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Take It Off Tuesday!

Wow, what a week. The long holiday weekend did not do much for my weight loss... but I did lose 3.5lbs. Not bad. As for my other weekly goals, I would say overall mission accomplished.

1. Eat Healthy. Exercise. Reduce the Front Butt.
Week #1 Goals:

Drink Water = Done!
Exercise 4 time = Done! 1 rollerblade, 3 walk/runs.
Eat better = Define better? It was better but not great.


2. Simplify. Organize.

Organize photos = Done! But I didn't do well on getting photos saved digitally. Anyone have good ideas? (hint: fishing for my first commenter).

3. Financial Make-Over.

Eating out less = Success!

4. Reclaim the Flame.

Picked-up book. Happy Hubby.

5. Find outlets.

Package arrived. Opened it. It sat waiting for time.

Note to self: You gave too many goals. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment