CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Front Butt

How do you narrow down the categories of redefinition into achievable goals?
Do you try to do everything all at once?
Do I change careers, eat healthy, exercise, find hobbies and sky dive all at once (ok, can I please redefine myself without jumping out of a plane?)?
Can I flip a switch and change it all in one day?

I could but the chances of long-term success are low.

Maybe I should start with what bothers me the most…. It’s what I call my FRONT BUTT. It’s the battle scars from carrying my beloved Little Princess and Little Charmer. It’s the reason why I am constantly adjusting my pants. It’s the thing on my lower stomach that reminds me of an extra ass, complete with a crack. Some people have an issue with showing crack in the back and they pull on their pants or wear suspenders. I pull my pants up over my front butt at least 10 times a day.

Hold on, wait a minute….. I have to adjust my Front Butt. I’m back. It’s covered.

Last night as I sat on my ass (the back one) watching the Biggest Loser finale, it made me realize that somewhere along the way I lost the one thing that always defined me. In my former life, I really was an athlete. My Front Butt and back butt are a constant reminder that I need to regain my old back butt and lose the front butt. Maybe I don't need to define myself as an athlete anymore... but it could be an added bonus to the many other things that now define who I am.

Now to develop a plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment