CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

20 minutes of dred... every morning.

I stood in my closet for a good 20 minutes this morning. For a mother of two (one very early riser) that was asking for trouble….. knowing that at any moment Little Charmer would come barreling through the door wanting to “go play”. But I had to stand there because I have NOTHING to wear. I wear the same blessed thing to work everyday. In fact, my co-workers sometimes refer to my clothing as my uniform. Mostly black. Some days all black.

The only problem is that I actually have an entire walk in closet (it’s a smaller one) full of clothes. BUT I still have nothing to wear. See I go to the store and I have limited options…I can only buy one size. It is my maximum size. I absolutely refuse to buy anything lager than the maximum size. I know Stacy and Clinton would be so disappointed.

And even if it does fit, well I immediately rule out those items in which my Front Butt, Side Butt and Real Butt look to big in.

The only way to solve this is to firm up and shed a few pounds. My motivation you ask? Well of course it is so I can feel good about myself, be healthy, etc. But I am rapidly approaching 30. If I don't do it now, will I ever do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment