CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Take It Off Tuesday

Today marks the official start of Operation Remove Front Butt (click on Front Butt to read the post in which I tell the world that I have one).

Take it OFF Tuesday - Ahem, weight not clothing. Although technically it's clothing too because typically I do everything in my power to ensure that the scale nudges down.

I weighed in this morning, and in the interest of full partial disclosure I will share with you my weight loss goals. Honestly, it's a real stretch and the weight loss experts might shake their heads at me. It's 20lbs by 30 years. That gives me roughly 3 months to take off 20 lbs.

It was a scary sight this morning, and hopefully a number that I NEVER see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment