CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

My first "Not Me!" Monday post. "Not Me" Monday was created by MckMama.
Click here to check out her blog.
I did not eat a donut and drink an expensive latte while writing a post about my goals of losing weight and cutting spending. You see what I did not say was that I was going to start chasing those goals down after I finished writing them.
I did not throw my back out while doing work at my parents' lake home and then proceed to Rollerblade 7 miles. I would never do something like that... I know my limits.
I did not eat a dropped cookie of the floor or wipe my child's nose with my hand. And no LC did not reach over and grab my hand to clear the boogers of his face... like I had done that before. Heck no, not me!!
And I mostly did not curse the person who looked at our house this week and proceeded to poop in our potty. I did not break out the Clorox to clean it up.
I am new to this so I am sure there are plenty of other things that I did not do this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment