CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Can you spell Hypochondria?

According to the source of all truth (Wikipedia), Hypochondriasis (or Hypochondria)

is often characterized by fears that minor bodily symptoms may indicate a serious illness, constant self-examination and self-diagnosis, and a preoccupation with one's body.

I am fully convinced that I have a thyroid problem. It is the cause of my weight issues, fatigue, moodiness, tiredness, joint pain, tenderness, and a whole myriad of other issues. I am going to request some test at my annual visit to the doctor. I mean seriously, I am not gaining weight because of that 2lb rice crispy treat that I purchased at the company cafeteria. It must be a thyroid issue.

At least this way, the clinic staff will have something to talk about…. I can hear it now, “Ugh, here she comes again. I wonder what chronic condition she has now”.

Next, I should have a mental health evaluation. 1. Hypochondriac – Check. 2. Paranoid – Check.

On a happier and lighter note, I have made yet another purchase through Etsy.

I heart Etsy. Never looked at Etsy? There is a ton of stuff to look at! Etsy is a place to buy and sell all things handmade.

One of my personal favorites, I learned about through MckMama. It’s called Briar. Claire. I just bought some clippies for LP, and this adorable hat. I can’t wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment