CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Take It Off Tuesday - Week 2

Ugh. Shucks. Yup, the delay in my post is due to that fact that I must report a big fat Goose Egg. That's right. 0 lbs lost this week.

But I am not going to think twice about it. Because let's face it. It's my fault and I didn't make the best choices last week.

I have rallied my troops (um, me) to bring my game to the next level. In fact, I have already started to up my exercise. Did I mention that I signed up for a Half Marathon in June? Ok, its rollerblading ... but still that's 13+ miles.

Not only did I already start to up my exercise. But I have also spent more time on ME this past week. AND due to a major computer malfunction and a brand new computer some organization tasks were forced. I archived photos onto CDs. Techincally, Kodak Gallery archived my photos and I paid way too much for it but that was my only option after the computer malfunction. But regardless (or as some annoying people say irregardless) progress has been made!

Yes, it is really me writing this post not my evil - overly positive twin sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment