CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Challenge (s)

** Update: My links are showing up in the same color for some reason. I have changed them to show up in red. To read more about the challenge click on the red links. And a big shout out to Mommy Mo-Mo. My very first follower.***

Anyone care to join me?

I am doing the
100 push-up and the 200 sit-up challenge!

To start, you do the initial test and then follow the instructions. Let' s just say that I have a loooooonnggggg ways to go to hit the 100 push-up mark.


If it makes you feel any better, here are my results:

Push-ups: 7 (sad)
Sit-ups: 44

2 comments:

  1. ill join!!! need ab work BAD! How do i start?

    my running blog
    http://www.momo-runner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love your blog by the way. I too am trying to get back in top shape! i'd like to lose about 10 more pounds!

    ReplyDelete