CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Take It Off Tuesday.. I mean Friday

Wow, the week flew by. It was a super busy and somewhat stressful week. Boy, I am glad that it is over. I am relaxing with an adult beverage and counting the minutes until LC and LP fall asleep. As I am quickly headed by bed myself.

This week, great progress has been made. So what is the secret to my success?

Smiles joined the fight. That's right. We are both trying to see a glimpse of our old selves.... let's just say that Smiles has no where near the fight ahead of him that I do. But I am enjoying the support of my best friend.

As of today, I have dropped 6 lbs. Yipee, only 14 more to go by the big 3-0.

My sit-up challenge is going well. I have put the
push-up challenge on-hold. Why? I can't put any weight on my hand since the infamous crash.

This week has been a source of frustration for me on the home front. LC and LP are acting up like you would not believe. This is by far the toughest stage to date. My mom and I took them to the mall tonight and it was pure chaos. I got my work-out in and was drenched in sweat by the time we reached the car. I need Nanny 911. I have lost control.

Just when I think it can't get any worse and I raise my voice... I hear a little voice saying, "sorry, mommy. i give you kiss". Like I have said before it's those brief moments of complete sweetness and those little faces of gold... that make the tough moments melt away. I am lucky to be a mom. Shit, now I am freakin' crying.

Time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. I came to your site by way of Notes from the Trenches. I have twice as many pounds to lose as you do and was intrigued by the 200 sit ups program. I too have been a former ww follower and loved the program but don't want to spend the money to join again. I also dropped my YMCA membership, which I hated to do. I just printed up the sit up booklet and am excited to begin the challenge. Thanks for the info. Sharon M.

    ReplyDelete