CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane

My job is totally stressing me out right now. On top of the stress of work, we have had a flurry of activity on our house. Last night we had 3 showings and tonight we already have 2 scheduled. Being out of the house for an extended period of time takes it's toll on me, smiles and my little stinkers. I am plain tired.

About a week ago, I started this quest to eat super healthy food. And much to my dismay, I have been gaining weight. I mean seriously, WTF? It must be that damn thyroid disorder that I invented.

In my previous life (re: right before the wedding), I joined Weight Watchers. It worked ok for me but I always ended up eating crappy frozen food and other gross stuff because it was easy and the box told me how many points it was. I, of course, got sick and tired of frozen meals with 2,000 ml of sodium. Kind of like when I got sick and tired of drinking Slim Fast shakes.

So knowing this and that I couldn't stick with these plans, I thought that I would just load up on the fresh fruit, veggies, protein, etc. Well, clearly it is not working for me. And I don't want to invest MORE money into another plan.

So I am dusting off the old WW information with a new plan of attack. I am going to eat REAL food and try the old tracking of the points. But I am not going to join - Cause that would go against my plan of saving money.

Anyone on WW? Anyone need some support? I could use some help staying on track without paying for WW meetings.

One more thing - Hey Caribou, I drove past you twice yesterday and once today, and I didn't stop! So Shut the Front Door. In your face! Kiss mine. =) I can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment