CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Dear Over Priced Latte,

Tomorrow I will drive by you on my way to work and look the other way. I have loved you for many years. I have poured my wallet out to you. I have visited you nearly everyday. You have been there for me through many o' sleepless nights with LP and LC. You have been the highlight of my day.

But I can't do it anymore. It's not you. It's me. I have found someone else. Someone cheaper. Someone in my own home. His name is home brew.

So goodbye Caribou, Starbucks, over-priced Latte. I have tried to wean myself slowly away from you and I can't. I have to say good-bye cold turkey.

It's over. Please please don't contact me anymore..

Your faithful revenue generator,

Mimi

P.S. That stupid $1 off coupon you gave me today won't work. I ain't coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment