CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

You fall, you get up. You stuff your face, you stop.

I pigged out today. I mean seriously pigged out. It was a day of weakness. And it was not healthy food. Let's just say that if I were good and had counted the points like I said that I was going to.. I would have doubled my maximum allowed points. The nice thing about a diet (unlike other things in life) is that you can start over the next day.

After all of this gluttony, I had a skinny person tell me that they ate two pancakes. Oh my, they were stuffed. Two pancakes? Isn't that normal? Go eat a cheeseburger please. How do I change my mind set to think that two pancakes is a lot - they better have been big freakin' pancakes.

I was thinking about pitching an idea to the Biggest Loser folks. Can you please accept applications from people who are just plain overweight? I want to go on that show... and win the money. I may have to cut off a few limbs to win. Bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment